Interested in Franchise, Retailer ,Trader Or just want to order?

Contact : Raymond 83837100/Agnes 90115217/016-5217100

Or Email me at eumorastore@hotmail.com .


Traders Country : SINGAPORE , MALAYSIA ,BRUNEI

( INTERNATIONAL TRADERS WELCOME TOO . DROPSHIPPING AVAILABLE )

Friday, October 23, 2009

Am I Allergied To Eumora ?

QUESTION: The first couple of days I used the Eumora bar it was greeeeat, but after about the 5th day my skin got kind of stingy and it’s rashy and dry all over and seems to be breaking out when I don’t usually break out… I seem to have developed eczema on my face too! I read about the “Healing Crisis”, and I just wondered if that extreme of a reaction is normal? How long does it usually last, or do you think I might be allergic to it?

ANSWER: I went through the “Healing Crisis” myself. Everything you are describing is normal and this is the part where you really need to make sure you stay consistent. These are the toxins coming out of your skin. Make sure you are not using ANY other products with anti-aging properties. That will really irritate your skin and actually counteract the bar’s benefits. It took two and a half weeks exactly for me to get through. It didn’t stay red the whole time, though. It stayed dry, but you couldn’t really see it, only feel it. Then one day, I woke up and it was like new skin underneath the dry patches. The breakout will also clear with consistency. You have to remember it means the bar is working. Nothing good comes easy.


Also, I found that when I used less moisturizer and slept with the Eumora on my skin, it accelerated the healing process. Lastly, if you have a plain moisturizer that you love, that’s great. If you don’t, you might try Clinique Moisture Surge, with Aloe Vera, or Cetaphil cream…….just make REALLY sure you aren’t using anything with retinoids or AHAs.


Call us if you need to, I am happy to talk to you. Every person who sends me an email like this sends another one just a few days later saying it all worked out. Hang in there and you’ll be very happy with your results.

No comments:

Post a Comment